Intel build.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
So, got this build of a friend from a group on facebook.

Just wondering if it's the best for the money i'm spending, which is about £700.

I have the case, dvd rom, monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers.

It's going to be a blue themed build, so most of the parts are blue.

Here are the links too the parts, please tell me what you think :)

Corsair Memory Vengeance Pro Series Blue 8GB DDR3 1866 MHz Dual Channel Desktop - CMY8GX3M2A1866C9B - Scan.co.uk (RAM)

Intel Core i5 4690K Socket 1150 Haswell Processor - BX80646I54690K - Scan.co.uk (CPU, Can i OC this?)

OCZ ARC 100 Series 240GB SSD SATA 3 - ARC100-25SAT3-240G - Scan.co.uk (SSD)

I will either be getting this cooler Coolermaster Seidon 120V Hydro Cooler - RL-S12V-24PK-R2 - Scan.co.uk or this one https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-016-RT&groupid=701&catid=2330&subcat=2666

Silverstone SST Strider 600W Modular Power Supply - SST-ST60F-PB - Scan.co.uk (PSU)

Gigabyte GTX970 Twin Turbo OC NVIDIA Graphics Card 4GB - GV-N970TTOC-4GD - Scan.co.uk (GPU)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

I'd get the H100i instead and change the Corsair logo to blue. The Triton is known for cracking res.

You have a CPU linked but no motherboard, so can't answer if you can OC or not.

Good on the GPU. Will blow all the hot air out of the case.

Questionable on the PSU and SSD. You shouldn't pull enough power to stress the Silverstone but I wouldn't buy it just because it has a blue fan. The SSD is cheap but the specs aren't the best.

I suppose i could go for that PSU. :) I may give the cooler a try, but i'll still buy the h100i a little later as a back up?

*edit* Ok just seen reviews... think i'll pass on it, lol. Do you know of any others i can buy that are like that one? (but better) and also the SSD, same price though if possible? :p

Last edited:
Reviews of the Raijintek Triton. They seem to be shipped out and they arrive cracked etc, fittings over tightened and so on.

So, that SSD will do me fine till i upgrade? as for the PSU, should i go with the one you linked?

Reviews of the Raijintek Triton. They seem to be shipped out and they arrive cracked etc, fittings over tightened and so on.

So, that SSD will do me fine till i upgrade? as for the PSU, should i go with the one you linked?
Well isn't that what I said?

Either one will, and yea should get the one I linked.

Back
Top Bottom