Intel 45nm CPUs Price List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how 45nm could mean less heat output. I'm studying this kind of thing in my science research class and, if the circuits on a chip are closer together, how can it reduce heat?

i would rather get the q9450 over the q9300 due to the extra catch. guess depends on bench marks to see how the cache makes an impact.

I'm going to hold off and wait for benches to see if its even worth bothering to replace my q6600.

I'm going to hold off and wait for benches to see if its even worth bothering to replace my q6600.

who ever's got the q6600 should just stick with it, especially if you ahve oc'd it.
i just wanted to wait for the 45nm and see how much better they could be than the current...and im pretty sure its not gonna be a big difference.

i like my e6550@3.4, but i will go to the new quads... the q9450 ofcourse since the ones after just have higher clocks for a very high price.

im with sora i thought the 45nm where a different architecture than the current kentsfields, and supposedly up to 40% faster??? someone correct me if im mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom