Installing AC Freezer 7 and MOBO p35-ds3r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankfishin

Baseband Member
Help. I'm about to put the hsf on my cpu but don't know which direction I should face it on this mobo. The directions say face the fan to the back but the copper piping is aweful close to some big copper colored piece on the mobo. I've never done this before anyone installed this cooler on this mobo?

Ok thanks for the vote of confidence. I put it on....the little black clips are kind of hard to tell if they are in all the way or not. I think they are. And the power cord stretches over the top of the cooler in order to reach. Hope that is alright.

Those pins were a beach. I apply pressure on the back of the board as well when I push the pins in. It gives it more support as you'll notice that your board starts warping when you press the pins down.

Also if your still having trouble, remeber the pins have to be turned in the correct position, the manual with the artic freezer pro should tell you which way to turn the tops when installing.

Those pins were a beach. I apply pressure on the back of the board as well when I push the pins in. It gives it more support as you'll notice that your board starts warping when you press the pins down.

Yeah, they're a pain in the *** to put on. When you push 2 down, then push the other 2 down, the other 2 comes up. :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom