Inspiron 9300, Can it run Call of Duty2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

20piass

Solid State Member
I got this junky laptop for x-mas (cost 1300 CDN) and i was looking at returning it and getting an Inspiron 9300 with Nvidia Gefore 6800GT in it.

Does this PC have an AGP slot? I dont know where to look in the specs.

Thanks to any that helps.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
return your junky notebook, and get something other than a dell. Dells are terrible when it comes to gaming, just read this:

What laptop do you suggest? my junky thing is an HP 4170ac, cant even run CoD2 after they tell us we can run anygame on the market if we get a small videocard upgrade (Small as in 3 bills...)

Deepsix the Dell, and while you're at it, consider getting a desktop. Notebooks aren't fun to game with.
I have a laptop and all I use it for is it's mobility factor. I take it with me when I make a house call to fix a computer. It's also handy for grabbing directions when I have to find an address quickly.
Thing is though, these smart phones are capable of doing most of the things I need a mobile computer for and they cost way less. I'll more than likely sell the laptop and go with a smartphone in the near future.

What would be a good idea is to return your laptop and get a desktop gaming comp. That would make your games sooooo much faster! I have a sim on a laptop and a desktop and the laptop sucks! U should get a good desktop for the amount it costs to get a ok laptop.

If you do want to get a laptop consider HP's Ze6000 or Ze8000 series, they are pretty nice for the money I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom