****ing DELL!!! >=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Also, Dell is American, so no 12y/o Chinese girls thank you.

LOL... no P.P but they'll out source their Home/Home Office Sector to India for Tech Support.

GageMW said:
my point was that all dell can do to alienware is hurt it. sure it'll get more publicity but the 2 guys that founded are losing sight of their dream to a cheap mass produced company for a few bucks.

You shouldn't lose too much sleep over this deal dude. Alienware PC's although nice, are still super overpriced. This is why DIY'ers build their own. So Basically what Dell is doing is trying to buy into some "Cool Factor". Alienware will continue to run under the alienware name, employees, managers... etc... It's just now a subsidiary of Dell Corp.
Dell now owns the majority of alienwares "Voting Stock". So now Dell basically can use alienware as leverage to say, "Dell is cool now guys."

Dell, certainly isn't a cool name. And branding a Dell Gaming PC "Dell XPS" isn't any cooler. But, Alienware... it's a pretty cool name. So now it bought a bit of coolness.

The two guys whom founded alienware ARE NOT LOSING sight of their dream. Their Dream was to make a crap load of money, which they have. But, now... they've made a HUGE crap load more then they have ever dreamed.

LOL... no P.P but they'll out source their Home/Home Office Sector to India for Tech Support.
Not for arguing sake but for educating sake exactly how can you say this? Mr Dell was brought up right here in my home state and even went to my favorite university. Dell is also housed right here in Austin soo uh. Please explain man.

not to be condescending but what explanation does it require? Dell has a multimillion dollar technical support site in India. they already do, period. its got more bad accents and flow charts then there are dollars in Michael Dell's bank account. I dont care if he's a good ol' boy (and i was born in the south so im not a biggot) he's an outsourcing scam artist who rips off grandparents and technical-illiterates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom