****ing DELL!!! >=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GageMW

Daemon Poster
Uhm that's right. The sproduct stays the same.

Although i will always try to build my own comp, it's quite sad to know that Alienware is now bought by Dell.

i. don't. care.
"...do you know what other organism does that? a virus, it spreads and grows destroying those in its path..." -Agent Smith
DELL is a virus. its against all that i stand for (quality components, american jobs, our lord in heaven) Michael Dell deserves to be mobbed by everyone whos ever talked to an Indian tech support agent, and locked in the same jail cell as the "dude your getting a dell" guy. Even if they don't change alienware a single bit (which i highly doubt) it gives dell $ to screw over more naive old ppl with. i won't ever by a dell or anything owned by them.

Dellienware...........or Alienellware........DAware, emphasis on the DAh!!! 56 billion in total revenues.........man.....must be a whole bunch of Dell's out there. The environmental impact of all those cheap puters in or landfills is nausiating!!!

I used to think dells were the **** when I knew nothing...

Id be like omg man your so lucky you have a dell

wow now I just want to strap C4 on my chest and run into dell's warehouse....better yet...get one of there stupid tech supports guys to do it....

RicoDirenzo said:
The environmental impact of all those cheap puters in or landfills is nausiating!!!

Actually there is a bill that will come before congress at the end of 2006. If passed it will create a US Federal Program called the Electronic Waste Recycling Program.

Basically there will be a fee added to all electronics paid by the Consumer at time of purchase. This fee will go to "Recycling Plants as well as Transporters and Collecters. INstead of simply throwing your electronics away, there will be a special place to deposit it. Then the electronic waste will be shipped off to a recycling station where it will be stripped down and recycled. I won't go into the recycling process, but it's really intensive and most of the scraps can be resold for other products.

Currently California and Maine have this program.

Here is california & maines fees for TV's and Monitors:
Greater than 4 inches and less than 15 inches = $6
Equal to or greater than 15 inches and less than 35 inches = $8
35 inches and larger = $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom