Increase RAM Voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't it be able to run 950MHz at CAS 4 timings? I've ran mine at 1000 with CAS 4.

i dunno, im all new to this, should i give it a try at 4-4-4-12 then? what about all the other numbers in the RAM timings settings? just set those on 'auto'?

Yea...just leave those alone, and adjust only the first four numbers. Your Crucial Ballistix were meant to run at 4-4-4-12.

so...i fixed all my ram problems but the display isnt coming on alot of the times when i boot up still. i guess the OC is failing. its getting p[retty frustrating because im only at 3.76ghz and an e6750 w/ a tuniq and a ds3r should be able to handle more. my vcore is at 1.375v so i dont know what the problem is, again very frustrating...

so...i fixed all my ram problems but the display isnt coming on alot of the times when i boot up still. i guess the OC is failing. its getting p[retty frustrating because im only at 3.76ghz and an e6750 w/ a tuniq and a ds3r should be able to handle more. my vcore is at 1.375v so i dont know what the problem is, again very frustrating...

The problem is, you need more voltage to the CPU. 1.4-1.5v is nothing for C2Ds.

Im at 5-7-7-23 at stock voltage 1.8v with my Crucial Ballistx 2x1 1024

Is that good or bad?

It's not good, because they were meant to run 4-4-4-12...2.2v...at stock DDR2-800 speeds.

what voltage should it be at???? i thought you never wanna go about 1.5v on a 6750?

Well it only depends on the temperature. If it's still below 60C on load, you can up the voltage more. But I'd say 1.55v is the max, you'd want to put.

1.4v should make more room for overclocking. And I can assure you, it's piece of cake for the C2D to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom