Im Saved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Just when i thought i couldnt get a new pc because an ebay auction sold for 75 pounds less than expected my dad saved me :p. he will be getting a bonus in febuary and will give me £100, and by then prices will of dcreased slightly and i will of earned some more money... So in actuall fact i might be able to get a better pc than in the first place + as a present for him he will be buying Windows Vists Premium 3 Pack (we have 3 pc's) OEM edition (Only £70 Each ! compared to 180 retail) Bargain.

Thanks guys, and it seems i will be needing your help for a little longer and will be able to put it to use after all.

Glad to hear the good news. Let us now when you're ready to start planning and we'll give you a hand.

Well im always planning as i find it fun :p.

Anyway i was THINKIG of:

Core 2 Duo E6300
gainward Golden Bliss Nvida 7900GS
1GB PC 5300 DDR2 Ram
Asrock compatible Mobo
Xclio 500Watt PSU
Akasa ZEN Black Case
LG Black DVD Writer
250GB Western Digital Caviar 16MB Cache.

What im wondering is how well will Battlefield 2142 run on this ?

Even if you do it for fun, you still need to have an approx. budget in mind.

As for your question, that build will probably run BF 2142 on max settings. My rig runs BF2 on max settings, and consider a 7900GS owns my 7600GT by as much as 25%.

The only modification I'd make is to upgrade the memory to 667Mhz memory. Conroes benefit from increased memory bandwidth up to 667Mhz.

PC2-6400 isn't that much more expensive than PC2-5300, just get that, it'll let you overclock much farther.

Yeh but it is much more expensive.

I do have a budget in mind anyway somewere between a minimum of 430 and maximum of 550.

the 2GB of ram is only with the 500+ Budget though

Just buy a Intel Core 2 duo quad extreme and drool over it when you get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom