im posting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkywaggnelz

In Runtime
... FROM MY NEW COMPUTER!!!!!

I'm still in the middle of updating drivers and stuff. Actually, I have a few questions about it. What all drivers do I need to install? Cuz like I don't want the HD audio with this mobo or ne thing like that and I don't know about the MSI security driver things.

Also, my video card is weird with my monitor. Like its going in waves of darkness. As I post, the left side of the message box has very faint font, but then in the middle it gets dark, then light again. And when I try to move a box on my desktop its REALLY laggy, same with scrolling down a webpage. Why is that?

congrats dude, i hope you work out the other problems..i just built mine less than a month ago, and i couldn't be happier, it was expensive, but very well worth it...now to save up for that quad core and a turniq cooler

i will prolly OC. There is a thing in my mobo called dynamic OCing that basically does it for you.

but before i do that, i need to figure out the issues in my opening post...

first defragment your hard drive. 2nd got anything with magnets near your moniter? take em away. or mabye you got a wide screen moniter and been using on the center and the inside have aged more while the sides are brand new? nothing you can do about it. 3rd ur gonna need your hd audio for your sound proberly and your mobo CD should have all the drivers and are pretty much manditory. Why so hard about installing a few extra drivers?

... FROM MY NEW COMPUTER!!!!!

I'm still in the middle of updating drivers and stuff. Actually, I have a few questions about it. What all drivers do I need to install? Cuz like I don't want the HD audio with this mobo or ne thing like that and I don't know about the MSI security driver things.

Also, my video card is weird with my monitor. Like its going in waves of darkness. As I post, the left side of the message box has very faint font, but then in the middle it gets dark, then light again. And when I try to move a box on my desktop its REALLY laggy, same with scrolling down a webpage. Why is that?

the laggy desktop problem i have sometimes if there is something wrong with my ram. not wrong like broken lol, just not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom