im ordering today, one last check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
so i got the MSI K9A2 Platinum already, n im gonna order my part of the bargain n my mom will order the rest. I will not open up them until Christmas day. Without further ado, at long last, is my build ive waited for over a year:

OS Newegg.com - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate DVD - Retail
Case Newegg.com - APEVIA X-JUPITER G-Type X-JUPITERG-BK Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail
Motherboard MSI K9A2 Platinum - deactivated on newegg -, good thing i got mine before it sold out!
RAM Newegg.com - Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
CPU Newegg.com - AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Black Edition Processor - Retail
Thermal Compound Newegg.com - ARCTIC COOLING MX-2 Thermal Compound - Retail
Heatsink and Fan Newegg.com - Tuniq Tower 120 P4 & K8 CPU Cooler - Retail
HDD Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
PSU Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-520HX ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 520W Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick - Retail
Video Card http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/3870xt-3870x2-pictures-159125/

the parts i will be buying is the HDD, MX-2, RAM, Tuniq, n 5000+ Black Edition. These parts plus the mobo i recent received is a total of around $556. With the rebates of the RAM, the price will go down to about $531. As for the rest of the parts, my mom will purchase, except the HD 3870 x2 n a future 9900 Phenom. The video card n Phenom i will purchase when i have the money later.

so what do u guys think? I'm gonna order them very soon today!

EDIT 2:

nvm i got the money, i just needed to transfer my savings to my checking lol, im so new to this bank account stuff.

ahaha just looking for one i like.. and i think i got it now... lol that game is hilariously fun... the makers of it, were definitely some japanese people on acid... cuz that game is just nuts and crazy.. lol

its a really fun game.. makes you feel really stupid playing it... it really does, i thought it was retarded until i played it.. made me feel like a 5 year old... its just amusing when you start off your all tiny.. and slowly you find yourself getting excited over getting bigger... and being able to roll up a cat!! hhah then children.. then more!! lol its funny!

im waiting for $150 phenom 9500 after xmas.
mark my words, kiddies.
i will be hard pressed not to get one then....B2 stepping or no.
hopefully the B3 9550 will debut at about the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom