Im looking for a good 939 socket motherboard and need suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint71

In Runtime
Im currenty looking at the Asus A8N-SLI Delux and Premium. Should I get one of these or something else.

dfi lanparty NF4-ultra d BEST overclocker and good general stability one problem is that they effectivly have only 2 ram slots (im quite sure the yellow ones) as the other 2 kill ram or don't run it at high enough speed

the MSI is a good board and it can oc quite well havn't heard of many bugs in it but msi is natoriouse for new buts in l8er revisions

don't get an asus cos they are horrible (srry dude) they have terrible voltage controll e.g. when set to 1.55vcore it goes between 1.5-1.6 and that is HUGE. they are quirky when it comes to ram, the old versions have horrible chipset fans (mine has died after 6 months)

Sh0r_ty said:
dfi lanparty NF4-ultra d BEST overclocker and good general stability one problem is that they effectivly have only 2 ram slots (im quite sure the yellow ones) as the other 2 kill ram or don't run it at high enough speed

I really doubt the board would be so highly recommended in these forums if that were true.

Can anyone back what he said up? because im buying a DFI UT NF4 Ultra-D Next month.

DFI Lanparty SLI-DR or Ultra-D

Never heard about it killing ram, and from the amount of people (hundreds) on this message board and a supplier's message board I am sure I would hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom