i'm a [cheap, loose woman] ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: i'm a whore

As someone else mentioned earlier in the thread, this upgrade wont cost me nearly as much as some of yall think. Ordering the 2 new cards was 729, so if and when the new cards come out in february i'll be using a retail value of 359 dollars to step up. I'll be putting my GT cards on ebay and after fees and all that fun stuff should walk away with around 280 per card after only paying 235. I'll sell the 1 copy of crysis which i bought for probably 30 bucks. Dont know if i'll be able to sell the copies that come with the card because when you step up you have to send back EVERYTHING and i dont know if that includes games that are included. I'll have to call evga and ask them about that.

All said and done i'll probably only be out about 40-50 bucks per card to go from a GT to a GTS and then have the ability to stepup to the 9 series in february if they are truly amazing.

Now if i can just get the stupid machine to boot up.

how many copies of crysis do you have? if you can sell them...let me know asap...i want another copy...if you cant sell those...let me know about your copy...

I'm gonna buy one from you I guess... once I get my new rig up (thanks to my parents for allowing it, and thanks to T.F. for donating!!)

well.. I still haven't got anything (except the HD) but I want this really badly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom