i'm a [cheap, loose woman] ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
Ya so, i just ordered 2 512 GTS cards to replace my GT cards. My stepup on my GT cards will be expired by the time the 9x cards come out in february and people are still paying stupid amounts of money for the Gt on ebay, so i figure i'll just get 2 GTS cards and sell off the crysis that comes with it and the 2 current GT cards i have and the third GT i have coming in from my last step up.

Re: i'm a whore

OMG :eek:

You really want to maintain that 3DMark score don't you? lol

I guess we'll finally see the 20K mark broken on these here forums (on the official list, at least)

Wow lol, i might be getting this new job soon. If i do, ill upgrade to an sli mobo, a 5000+ so i can unlock it to 3.1, and two gt's.

Ya, the third 3GT is my stepup from my GTS320 which will be ebay'd. Once my GTS cards come in, the 2 current GT cards will also go on ebay. After everything is said and done, i should only be out around 100 bucks or so to upgrade from sli gt to sli gts. Paid 235 per Gt and 365 per GTS and i should be able to unload the 3 GT cards for around 300 per on ebay. Plus i'll be able to sell the 2 copies of crysis also.

Ya, gotta get in when the getting is good. People on ebay are retarded. Evga Gt cards are going for 300+. And since i have a high rating with 100% feedback i shouldnt have any issues selling my cards. Also, due to how the evga stepup program works, if you get a good deal on a card, stepping up is a waste. So even if my Gt cards were within the stepup period for the 9x cards i'd still be better off selling them now for 70 over what i paid than stepping up.

u lucky dog, how much will u be selling the crysis games for ive yet to buy a copy n will be short on cash after finishing my rig, i also have to buy a new snow board as my old one was stolen, i was i need to get a new one anyway, as im way past biginer lvl. but ya depending how much u sell em for i might buy one of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom