I'm Back... And Buying!! - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2007, 02:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description
Default Re: I'm Back... And Buying!!

um scrap what i said about the Quad-FX build i don't read through the entire threads anymore

I do not accept help requests and/or deleted threads/complaints by PM, Profile or IM/Email. Just ask on the forums! Also, I do have Lockerz invites if you want them, feel free to PM me your email if you want one :0

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the
or under my avatar; it helps me know that my advice actually helped you.

.. But things don't go according to plan! My Actual Rig, 2009:
Old 06-20-2007, 03:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
disgruntled ex-moderator

Originally Posted by NosBoost300 View Post
lol, i know all about oc'ing you don't need to tell me... lol corsair xms ddr2 800 didnt do me much justice oc'ing, i hate making dividers.. and that ram just blew terribly...

hz's do sound nice.. i was just curious as to why they were sorta looked down upon up there.. i mean, i saw plenty of people taking them well past 500mhz...
my xms2 c4 can get a higher clock with lower latency than my HZ's.
i love them both.
my HZs wont boot past 1070mhz. but, thats with 2.3V, and i aint quite prepared to give them any more at the moment.

"nagasama no longer drinks tecate, or streaks out of the night for anything, and he has a fine wife so he has no use for your girlfriend...she is safe..."
Old 06-20-2007, 05:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

What happened to that drive I had bought off you dude? I know you sent me back my money but you never replied to my emails or anything...
Intel C2D E6320 / AMD Athlon X2 3800+
Gigabyte 965P DS3 / DFI nF4 Ultra-D
2GB OCZ Gold PC2-6400 / 2GB OCZ Gold PC4000
eVGA 8800GTS 320MB / eVGA 6800GS 256MB
150GB Raptor / 74GB Raptor
2x500GB / 320GB
OCZ GameXStreme 850w / OCZ StealthXStream 600w
Old 06-20-2007, 05:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Originally Posted by NosBoost300 View Post
My Credit limit should be raising next month!!! soooo i'm hoping next month will be my complete date!
Take my advice and save for the parts or know for sure you can pay your card off quickly. The fact your waiting for a credit increase tells me you are already carrying a balance. I am spending the next 5 years paying off credit cards and it sucks.

sorry for the preaching back to the thread.
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 :: INTEL i7 920 @3.4 :: XFX GTX260 :: 6gb Corsair 1600 :: Corsair 750TX :: TRUE 120 :: Samsung T240 24" :: Windows 7 X64

I do not accept support questions via PM

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Old 06-20-2007, 08:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hard Gay Nahalem! Fooo!
Send a message via AIM to NosBoost300

Originally Posted by gaara View Post
What happened to that drive I had bought off you dude? I know you sent me back my money but you never replied to my emails or anything...
i just hardly had much internet access, and when i did, it was very limited so i couldnt do much... and the drive, well i had no idea that it was sent back to me, until like a good 2 or 3 weeks after it had gotten back! i found it sitting on my kitchen table but no one had told me... that raptor just has bad luck when it comes to trying to leave it.... something similar happened with nukem... lol.. sucks... sorry about that again!

and emails, my email is flooded with 1000's of spam mail.. so i don't much check it anymore....

and as for paying off credit cards... not so much a big deal, i only have 1, and its really the only thing i have to pay for at the meantime.. so i'm not too worried about that

Current Build:
Intel 3770k @ 4.4 GHZ | Galaxy GTX 770 SLi | 16 GB G.Skill Sniper | ASrock z77 Extreme4
2xSamung 840pro 128GB in Raid | 2x1TB Seagate | Antec 750 Watt GamerSeries
Media Build:
Intel Core i3 3220 | Galaxy GTX 650 | 8 GB Corsair Vengeance | ASrock B75M | Samsung 840 120GB
Closed Thread