If you could criticize this please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
aliasaid said:
YOUR BUILD SUCKS!!!

WTF.... If you're not going to say anything that relates to the thread don't say anything at all. No I'm not taking that personally, I just think that you should use your brain to not act like an idiot.

window Xp's sweet spot is 1gb anything more wont have any drastic increases in performance, but that only holds true for daily tasks. from the looks of it you intend to be doing some hard core gaming. so go with 2 gigs. My fps on CSS more than doubled from 40fps to about 90fps when i went from 1gbb to 1.5gbs and did slight video card ocing, and thats on an old Geforce6600, and a s754 cpu :p

Ali, it put a smile on my face.

Zmatt, XP changes loads with having as little as 256mibs more than 1gib in there. It is all to do with how it sets it out, and thus makes the OS seem alot more eager.

Anyway, to the OP. The thing with buying 1Gib now is that you may think, aah this is OK and not bother with upgrading. If you have the money get the 2x 1gib sticks of RAM for dual channel.

aliasaid said:
whoa.....

that was some undesired response to my cleverness...

If it came across as me being a bit of a d ick I'm sorry, I was in a bad mood that day and that just kind of irritated me a bit, and it also kind of annoys me when people don't post pertaining to the subject..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom