Ibuypower or build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUILD!!!

building is always better, always better

all thoose pre built sites are overpriced and not worth the trouble imo

they're not TOO bad when you compare them piece for piece. The problem is alot of those sites give you parts you didint want or they dont have the parts you do.

For instance all of cyberpowerpc's PSU's are Apevia, which I dont trust.

Also their motherboard selection always is lacking.

It's always better to build your own if you have even a tiny bit of common sense

Just like Sora said, most prebuild sites use cheaper components that you normally wouldn't use. I'd encourage you to build it yourself because the quality is going to be better and it's almost always cheaper.

Honestly I would build your own. Its gonna be cheaper and better 99% of the time. As mentioned above you'll get a lot of mediocre parts if you buy a pre-built. Its not really that hard to build your own so don't let that discourage you.

if you can BUILD! if you need help or if you have doubts ask the people on here. some sites like ibuypower give you "major brand" ram or motherboard. and you probably have never heard of the brand.

i used
digitalstormonline.com
and really i think I only lost 200 dollars, but there's no tax or shipping so I'm pretty sure it evened out. plus I love the 2 year full warranty and the fact that they assemble it and burn it in for 3 days. every driver will be installed, windows will be installed all of it's done. they have asus boards WD, raptor HDs corsair, supertalent memory, all brand name stuff at good prices.

They usually have good enough brands and arent THAT much more. Although in the end if your on a budget you can save money...it could be the difference between an 8800GTS and an 8800GTX..as well as you get the satisfaction and bragging rights that you built your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom