i7 930 cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have either a i7 920 or a 930 for sale in a week or 2. Either way it will come pre-lapped with potential speeds verified. Pricing will be based upon performance potential and I guarantee the price will be cheaper than Newegg. I may also offer a lapped heatsink to go with it for an extra charge. The i7 920 is already the #1 cpu on most of this sites Benchmarks, the 930 will have a tough job beating it :D

don't know if they would sell me another one :(
when I bought the one for Slaymate, the girl at register actually asked for my driver's license and took down my info. And there is a limit one per house hold rule...

I could defintely try, but no guarntees...
dang....thats gay...
is there anyway you can take a friend or someone?

I will have either a i7 920 or a 930 for sale in a week or 2. Either way it will come pre-lapped with potential speeds verified. Pricing will be based upon performance potential and I guarantee the price will be cheaper than Newegg. I may also offer a lapped heatsink to go with it for an extra charge. The i7 920 is already the #1 cpu on most of this sites Benchmarks, the 930 will have a tough job beating it :D

wouldn't it be funny if I bought your 920 and the lapped TRUE120?
very very very tempting to upgrade, except I don't see any reason to upgrade from the Q6600 still :p

Your Q6600 is starting to get long in the tooth. While it may still be perfectly adaquate I like to think I offer deals that are to good to pass up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom