i5, GTX 460, 212+, 690 II, SSD with $850?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then grant me a early birthday wish: just get online tomorrow morning think about it real hard and get the bare basics.
If I am right your system should be ready and built within 2 weeks time.
I hate to see anyone suffer over which intel/amd system they want especially to the point where they are stuck in the middle of choices.

You want to know how long it took me to build a good system 6 months for the main parts 30 days for the minimum such as ram, hdd, and a decent cpu, which was my first phenom 8400 tri-core.
It was nothing fast but it sure enough did it's job until I sold most of my games for a 445 athlon ii x3 tri-core in march.
That was about 3 weeks before the government owed me alot of money they kept from me, which they shouldn't have.

Even now I have a stable income so I'm not barking about it and neither is my 50 something mums.
Good night and try to get what you want, if it doesn't work when you get it I'll take full blame and a 2 week ban. :)

How high would you have to Clock a 955BE to make it similar? Extremely high?

Well i went from a 4ghz 955 to a 4ghz i5. My new i5 is sitting at 4.2ghz on air. The performance difference is there.

In all reality you could get a 955 and OC the bejesus out of it and still be happy. Im just nit picky about everything and can tell minor changes in performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom