I want a beast to last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll look into all of these, you guys are the **** bros for real. You guys are awesome. Thanks for letting me in on this, i'll build something within my price range and bounce it back on you. Remember, I need at least a 20 inch monitor with this.

Help me out with the Heating problems, What is a good fan or heat sink that wont be too loud and will do the works???

Well if your not going to overclock there is no need to get aftermarket fans all the stock cooling will work great.

new egg doesnt have much when it comes to Keyboards and Mouses, or cases does it? oh well.

I'm thinking about purchasing a screen and the speakers from Dell. The screen with an attachable arm and the speakers that Apoklapise suggested, it comes out at around 560 for both.

Ya the quad core isnt the way to go. If you want to spend a helluva a lot of money get a core 2 duo extreme 6800.

On aftermarket cooling: Zalman cnps9500, tt typhoon, tuniq tower.
Those are a couple good ones.

Newegg has a lot of cases, I would get a full tower if I were you. cm stacker or something.

For a mouse, wireless: g7 by logitech, wired G5 or if you like the feel of intelli mice microsoft Habu.

Keyboard: logitech G15

Speakers: z-5500

monitor: 22in. widescreen.

for mice and keyboards, I have a G5 mouse and a G15 keyboard.

the G5 is very precise, and is also a good fit in my hand

the G15 has keys with letters that glow blue, so it's great at night. plus, it has an LCD for various functions (which you will use), as well as media controls which work with most media software.
the programmable keys are also useful in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom