I Think they gave me a Raptor X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
I originally had ordered a WD Raptor 150 gig 16 mb 10k rpm, but the raptor I got had a window which let me see the actual drive and wheel. http://www.dvhardware.net/news/wd_raptor_x.jpg

Much like this picture, so I'm wondering, is this a Raptor X instead? Any other ways I can check? Does the regular 150 gig model even have a window of any sorts? ( was thinking maybe it did but it was a smaller window )

still yet to recieve my ram and GTX, although ill let u guys know how that goes when I put it together

I think it's dumb, but of course this is just an opinion and my current setup doesn't have a side window. I can understand where WD is coming from though, since everyone is trying to make their computer unique these days, people are going to buy a harddrive they can see working.

they are cool but personally I'm more for performance first and looks second. I don't need a flashy case to show off with, that stuff comes after I've bought all og my components and if I have money left for it.

they are cool but personally I'm more for performance first and looks second. I don't need a flashy case to show off with, that stuff comes after I've bought all og my components and if I have money left for it.

I feel the same way, but the Raptor X is just like a regular 150 gig WDR HD except that its more costly cause of the "window" ( used to be like 100 dollars more but now not on newegg due to the new deal ) so ill take it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom