i need new mobo and cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill have to get a video card, im basing around what motherboard , i dont care if its AGP or pci-e just whatevever is cheaper since i play BF1942 which isnt high end gaming, so whatever is good just i need preferably a socket 939 mobo that isnt too much that supports my curren ddr400 ram, i need as cheap as possible while keeping good balance

actuall that motherboard i have already been recommended, HOWWEVER, it is out of stock and i cant really find it i dont think they make it anymore

i have a pci 9200 radeon which i can use temporarly , it will work right? to get the screen showing at least

did you read what i posted though? i dont know what im doing, so i would prefer if the board has onboard so it gets everything detected fast and i can actually see the screen, are the mobos i posted are decent? like reliable?

RSXHITMAN said:
did you read what i posted though? i dont know what im doing, so i would prefer if the board has onboard so it gets everything detected fast and i can actually see the screen, are the mobos i posted are decent? like reliable?
the only one I would look at is the DFI one.
Still, I would definitely recommend the DFI Lanparty board.

If you have a PCI-E or AGP video card, the motherboard will automatically detect it, and use it as the default card. When you boot up, your display will be shown through the dedicated (AGP/PCI/PCI-E) video card.

Also, onboard video is always going to be crappy. a 7600 GT will blow away any onboard video card.

and looking at the SLI ones that means i need to 2 exact graphic cards? i dont need that type of performance though lol

is there any reason why you choose the DFI one ?

Apokalipse said:
the only one I would look at is the DFI one.
Still, I would definitely recommend the DFI Lanparty board.

If you have a PCI-E or AGP video card, the motherboard will automatically detect it, and use it as the default card. When you boot up, your display will be shown through the dedicated (AGP/PCI/PCI-E) video card.

Also, onboard video is always going to be crappy. a 7600 GT will blow away any onboard video card.

im not planning on using onboard, itll just make my life simpler, to get the parts step by step, and if the video card fails or something goes wrong, ill have the onboard to work with, im not planning on using the onboard for the actual performance lol

no, you can use either one card or two. you don't have to use it for SLI.

I would recommend the Lanparty board, because it is a very stable and well supported board that is easy to get going, but still offers a lot of options (especially overclocking).

the Lanparty board will give you the best performance, aswell.

RSXHITMAN said:
im not planning on using onboard, itll just make my life simpler, to get the parts step by step, and if the video card fails or something goes wrong, ill have the onboard to work with, im not planning on using the onboard for the actual performance lol
I wouldn't worry about the video card dying. not unless you plan on voltmodding it or something.

well theres a 57 dollar difference between the RS482 and the lanparty one, for someone who is not doing high end gaming, do you think it is worth it for me to get that? or should i save the 57 toward other things (such as video card)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom