I need an internal 3.5" card reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDRoX

In Runtime
I see lots on newwegg, but some of the reviews are really bad. Can anyone recommend a good one?
Thanks

*edit*
3.5" isn't necessary, either, I guess 5.25 would work also.

I would rather keep it inside, just to keep it clean. I just got an Antec 900, so I have room:D

i use one of these with my comp, and ive never had an issue with it:

Atech Flash XM-28U BLACK 28-in-1 USB 2.0 Internal Card Reader on Newegg.com

reads 28 different cards/formats, USB so it doesnt need any software: all i had to do was plug it in then i was good to go, and it was only $20 :D

my main advice is, no matter what brand/model card reader you get... just try to get as many different card socket/formats as you can for the price and then test all, or as many of the sockets as you can when you FIRST get it... that way you can RMA it if any of them are DOA... good luck :) - RK

eh... i dont like the reviews on that one tootoo much...
and too cheap worries me just a bit...
i mean, you do get what you pay for...
but hey, get whatever you want... like i said, just make sure you test it and be ready to RMA anything you get, just in case :) - RK

btw, looks like the one i linked you to is out of stock anyways... oops haha

Thanks, I'll check those out. I just wish a better company made one. I'm not that familiar with those ones.

Newegg reviews are garbage..a lot of the people are straight idiots. I got a cheap $12 one and its lasted me two builds, and reads every card ive put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom