I need helpwith my products ASAP

xTeufelx

Beta member
Hello, So I am buying a new pc my old one broke anyway idk much about graphic cards and others but i wanna make sure that they'll be compatiable. my products im am buying will be down here, I ALSO want to know is if the Graphic card i am choosing and the KIT is good i dont wanna look like a complete udder idiot thx!, also can someone please tell me a cool box to buy. VV

EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB SSC GAMING, Silent Cooling Graphics Card 02G-P4-2957-KR
---------------
Ballistix Sport LT 64GB Kit (16GBx4) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DIMM 288-Pin - BLS4K16G4D240FSE (Red)
---------------
Seagate 1TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive (ST1000DM003)

Hello, welcome to the forums.

We need more information to be able to better answer your question if the items linked would be compatible. We need to know what motherboard these will be hooked up to, otherwise its pretty hard to answer without guessing.

What's your budget?

That graphics card isn't so great, and tbh I'd hold off buying for a little while considering the 1080/1070/1060's are just hitting the Aus markets and will likely result in a bunch of 2nd hand cards for sale (or price drops on the older series cards like the 950)

Back
Top Bottom