I'm Back and Building a New System :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NODs site doesn't work, Philbar what is the link to the free AVG? I tried looking for it but I couldn't find it for the life of me. I seen a lot of like 30 day Trials or what not.

NOD32 is the best, that's what i've always ran its great, but Avast is also good, if you head over to their site they also have a free version now for 6 month intervals but you can register every time your key runs out.

Nothing of the inside (My PSU isn't sleeved so its very sloppy) but here are some pictures of my current station setup

(Pictures on the screen are of my old setup)

Setup1.jpg

Setup2.jpg

Setup3.jpg

Setup4.jpg

...This below is a picture of eye view, what I see when I am on the PC.
SetupEYEView.jpg

...This is a bed picture below, every night before I go to bed I watch some CNN (Anderson Cooper 360). It is why I decided on a TV and a wall mount; I don't mind the lower resolutions, I only play 12xx by whatever in game, and same for my desktop, and then I have my TV and DVD player on top of my desk.
SetupInBed.jpg

nice setup, that monitor is all the wall right? how does it feel, it seems as if you wouldnt be able to position it right.

Yep, it is mounted on the wall. It is perfect distance from my face and although its a lower resolution, I like it a lot better than my old 24" monitor at 1920x1200 (As you can see it is on my screen in these images)

Of course, I can't ever move my desk around without needing to remount my TV but I am satisfied where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom