I Like, I Like Alot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
SiCortec desktop computer...

"You think your desktop hardware is fast, buddy? Look what sits inside this little desktop tower, just in case I have to accurately model a hurricane season or something. Note the processor count and RAM numbers.

The SiCortex SC072 “Catapult” is the personal version of the SiCortex family of revolutionary HPC computer systems. The system is a complete 72-processor cluster packaged in a whisper-quiet, low-power desk side cabinet using less than 200 watts of power. Each SC072 has a 48-GByte memory system, 2-gigabit Ethernet ports, and up to three (3) optional PCI Express™ cards, each operating at a peak speed of 2 GBytes/sec. The cabinet has space for up to six (6) industry-standard disk drives.''

I like there non desktop even more...

''This is the desktop version of their SC5832 which is a Top500 machine running over 1,000 nodes and 8TB of RAM."

10 years this will be bog standard... im going to come back that day and install crysis, and laugh at how its only around 10GB in size, and that its in 2d, and theres only 50,000 polygons to a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom