I have a new idea, build my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cementshoes

In Runtime
www.digitalstormonline.com

alright that's the site, you have 2,000 dollars to spend and that has to include the g15 keyboard and a mouse, the g7 or something similar. I don't care if it's AMD or intel, just build it the best you think it can be built. also i can't use newegg/build my own.

cuz i want one solid 2 year warranty/dont' want 30 different ones and i don't want tot try to put it together.

yea can i build one on cyberpower? i like them a lot better heh.

But I still would recomend newegg piece by piece over them...but i guess if you want the warranty.

sure build one at any site. i just need a computer to come in the mail built, and be fast. you have 2000 and that includes a g15 keyboard and a g7 or similar mouse.

$1892.00
(before all applicable rebates)

CASE: HOT NEW! X-Discovery Mid-Tower Case 420W W/ WINDOW & LCD Temperature Display (Silver Color)
CPU: (Sckt775)Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6300 CPU @ 1.86GHz 1066FSB 2x1MB L2 Cache EM64T
MOTHERBOARD: (Quad-Core Supports) Asus P5N-E nForce 650i SLI Chipset LGA775 FSB1333 DDR2 Mainboard
MEMORY: (Req.DDR2 MainBoard)2GB (2x1GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Value Select or Major Brand)
VIDEO CARD: NEW!!! NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB 16X PCI Express (EVGA Powered by NVIDIA)
VIDEO CARD 2: NONE
LCD Monitor: NONE
HARD DRIVE: Single Hard Drive (320GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD)
Data Hard Drive: NONE
Optical Drive: (Special Price) 18X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER (BLACK COLOR)
Optical Drive 2: NONE
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

After shipping it'll be around $1950

It has what you wanted and then that leaves you 50 to play around wih to add something you wanted or get a better this.

got it from cyberpowerpc.com

bought my last 3 from cyberpowerinc

THey are as cheap as building your own, and you have total control over all you configue. I love that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom