I hate myself so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
Ok well...newegg had 4870s in stock...I knew better, but no payments for a year was just more than i could handle. So now i have these items on the way from new egg.

MB DFI LP LT X38-T2R X38 775 RETAIL - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$239.99)
(Shipped from City of Industry, CA)
CCFLLIGHT SUNBEAM|CCKPT2-30-UV RT - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$5.99)
(Shipped from Edison, NJ)
CPU BLOCK SWIFTECH|Apogee GT R - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$39.99)
VGA HIS H487F512P HD4870 512M RT - Retail (Qty=2, Price=$619.98)
RADIATOR SWIFTECH|MCR320-QP R - Retail (Qty=2, Price=$99.98)
DISCOUNT FOR PREFERRED ACCOUNT (Qty=1, Price=$-2.99)

I need a hug.
Now i guess i need to order the rest of the watercooling stuff from petra's.

Lol. Gotta love the preferred account. I have the same thing so most of my purchases are at least "no payments for 6 months" and anything over $1000 is "no payments for a year." Plus free rush processing is a good bonus. :D

Yep. Buy now, figure out how to pay for it next year :p Now i just need to decide if i want to go through with my stepup. Something tells me i'll lose less money on GTX 260s than 9800GTX's.

I need a x38 chipset waterblock. Any suggestions? Thats the only thing i have picked out.

you want to sell me a 9800gtx.............................in the next 2-3 weeks.............................................please....................................i'll love you forever..................................and give you money......................................enjoy your crossfire.......................................it pwns hard...............................

How much are you offering for one of the 9800s. I'm going to have to look up prices for 260s as it will only cost me 150 to stepup to the 260. Something tells me the stepped up 260 card will make me come out ahead compared to selling the 9800. Meh, i'll figure it out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom