i don't get why this is such a good case

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyblem

Solid State Member
ThermalTake Level 10 VL30001N1Z Chassis
why is this such a good case that it is supposedly worth 700$

It's not worth $700 (to the majority of us). It's a nice case, though, and would cost a couple hundred dollars if it were priced normally.
The point of it is that it's great design, and only designed for a niche (affluent and/or dedicated enthusiasts who want the "perfect" case for cooling), so they can charge niche prices for it.

It's more like a concept than a real product. I would liken it to an old sports car - seems like a nice idea till you realise it has no rear visibility (which doesn't really matter anyway, since it won't fit in that parking space), no boot, no rear seats, no security, will cost a fortune to run and won't get you from A-B any faster than any other car.

^ u called it a " boot " clearly its called a trunk ;) haha.. does it sound as weird to you when i call it a trunk as it does to me when you call it a boot?

personally, i think that is a headious looking case, you couldnt give that case to me, and anyone who pays $700 for that is a fool.

i love my HAF X case ( cept its freaking massive ).

I think it looks pretty bad ***, but i would not want it because, its not really something i would want sitting on/beside my desk.

It was probably the result of the industrial design team at thermaltake being bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom