I did a bad bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Lvl 70 Druid Lvl 70 Shaman 2 years wasted and i quit shut down the account it just sitting there.
I ran that on my 256 6600GT Turbo Force 8X for a long time, I did'nt know wow could be that demanding on a card.

Parts just arrived. The waterblocks are freaking HEAVY. I cant imagine using tri-sli without having the motherboard mounted vertical.

Are you sure it isn't your internet not handling all of the crap going on with everyone else? I mean, nobody I've talked to about sli gt 260's, having a hard time in wow believes you at all. I've even talked with a dude who is a pretty heavy raider.

Are you sure it isn't your internet not handling all of the crap going on with everyone else? I mean, nobody I've talked to about sli gt 260's, having a hard time in wow believes you at all. I've even talked with a dude who is a pretty heavy raider.

Crank up EVERYTHING, then buy a30" monitor, then stack 25 people in an instance like naxx where every pull is AOE and yes, the cards will cry.

Also, i do plan on getting around to finishing up the library of games sitting on my shelf, so this wont go to "waste" on "just" warcraft :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom