I Am Trying To Sell My PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What?" :confused: Is that confusing? I'm telling him the keep his video card and just buy a compatible motherboard for dual video cards. Also he'll need a power supply marked for it too (SLI certified).

When the "price is right" he can buy another 7800GT for cheap. 7800GT's SLI'd perform outstandly in most games. More so than a single 7800GTX by a 10-20% margin in frames per second when the graphics get cranked.

So overall don't scrap the system because what you want is already there except a few minor compatability issues and the aquiring of a 2nd 7800GT...which is cheaper and more convient than selling and build from the ground up practically the same system + another video card

Unless...of course...:cool: ...You want a 7800GTX SLI BEAST. Which would be 110% boneriffic. :p

just my 2cents :D

Ya.. Drop the mob, buy a new one, then nab a dual core proc if you feel like it, then another 7800GT and a better PSU and you're set... it'll likely be easier than starting all over... but you could probably nab a system like you want for $1400... provided it's not very big in the other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom