I am trying to buy/build a gaming desktop for $1100/$1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCaseyJordan

Beta member
I am trying to build a gaming desktop for $1100/$1200. I know NOTHING about computers. PLEASE HELP!!! I need a super detailed (what and where to buy) list. Again, please help me. Any help will be great.

I went ahead and moved your thread to the proper place.

What all will you need? Do you have a usable monitor or will you need one? Keyboard? Mouse?

I went ahead and moved your thread to the proper place.

What all will you need? Do you have a usable monitor or will you need one? Keyboard? Mouse?

Thank you so much for all your help. I would like to get everything. Start from scratch. Or if I should buy one already built. I have a list of things that I've looked at, that I am going to try and post and see if that is good.

I hope I am replying to this right. Thanks for all of your help. I would like to start from scratch. That, or do I need to buy one already built? I have a list of things that I have looked at that I am going to try and post. Again, thanks for your help.

Depends honestly on budget, copenteincy, yha i suck spelling, and location.

For 1100-1200 building is perfect, or even paying a minor building sur-charge is worth it.

So, as Trotter asked, do you have an old system to steal from?

I have an old Dell, but wouldn't know what to do with it. I want to spend 1100-1200. I have a friend that will put together if I can just get the parts ordered.

I hope I replied to your post right, and your spelling is fine.

Y'all are all SO AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much. This is all a ton of help. Keep it coming. I really, really appreciate everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom