I am researching a new gaming power build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg

So, what do you think? I guess I can get liquid cooling for the GPUs later if I need it. Or if maybe the Corsair H100 isn't that great, should I just get the complete liquid cooling kit mentioned earlier? Anyway, tell me what you think of it, because I'm drooling :p I can't wait to build it

EDIT: Also I will probably just order the 590s from EVGA since newegg is always out.... and it looks like they're not getting any more this time.

590s? You'll never fully use a single 590, let alone two. Unless you meant 580s.

Yeah, I probably should downsize to just one 590 for now. If I do should I go down to just a 1000W PSU or just stick with the 1200 for future upgrade possibilities? I really like that Corsair AX1200 and the 590 alone requires 700w the CPU is 95w I'm not sure about the H100 and the other 4 case fans on the HAF X but it probably shouldn't be much. If I wanted to SLI the 590 in the future though I would most likely need the AX1200 or higher and it's not much more than the good 1000w PSUs anyways. Oh well, thanks for your help and wish me luck on not getting any DOA products :/ it seems that a lot of people have got bad boards from that ASUS model, but the ones that get good ones couldn't be happier. It's a great board.

By the time it comes for you to upgrade from a 590, you're more likely to just buy whatever to-end card is out then rather than another 590.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom