i am building a pc for the first time please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

san21893

Uber Sanoob Techie
Thats pretty good. I would go for the 640mb graphics card due to the higher resolution. Processor is alright, I have the same harddrive u selected and its ok for the price, it is fast ( getting 80MB per second constant and about 130 MB burst and sometimes higher ), But I kinda feel the harddrive wont last long its very picky about power but its faster than my slow yet very dependable 80gb samsung drive.

all looks good, but im strugling to realise whatyou need the pc for?

its gonna be used as regular home pc, im not doing any professional CAD stuff or anything like that, im just looking for a good computer that will belong to an everyday normal househould , im not a huge gamer, but i want a graphics card which wont be outdated in a year

A C2D is short for Intel's Core 2 Duo, and they actually run pretty cool. How can they be noisier, if you were to use the same aftermarket CPU cooling, with either CPU?

well nothings really gonna change my mind about the processor, i'm sticking w/ amd, but another concern is if all the stuff will fit into the midtower case, especially the video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom