hp pavilion 7940

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirky

Beta member
Hi
its not that important but im trying to find out how much my pc would fetch as im trying to sell it to get more money for a new pc or laptop for college it;1,3ghz amd athlon,256mb ram,60gb hd(20gb+40gb),nvidia geforce2 mx-200 32mb,new sound card(dont know what it is),dvd rw 16x,and the original mx70 monitor(crt) it is also running on windows xp pro sp2. if you could help get a rough estimate i would know how much more money i need and how much to actully see it for
Many Thanks
Kirky :D

if i was looking for a new cheap system (and not building), id probably pay about 400 bucks for it. The only problem is that xp is installed. I personally think that you should NEVER upgrade your operating system unless your system is within 2 years of the release of it (or greatly exceeds the requirements). It wouldnt at all subtract from the value at all, in fact it'd probably make it worth more to people, just my opinion

and to market it, just put up a flyer or two around the campus to sell it

cool
cheers mate that quit alot for a 5year old pc i have the original rebooting disks for it wich are windows 2k.So is $400 (bucks) is about £200-£250 ish as im in the uk:) would it be better to install the 2k disks or leave xp on
Many Thanks
Me!!!!!!!!111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom