How's this moniter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say choke. But it will give the Ultra a bit of work to do. Probably not even. But Dell monitors are great, from what I've heard.

Actually I always hear of this 24" model, in particular:
Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP-HC

Dell's are great (well monitor's anyways :))... i'm using a Dell Widescreen 19'' right now... my Norcent needed an RMA, and as an apology for bad service, they gave me a Dell one instead..

I wouldn't say choke. But it will give the Ultra a bit of work to do. Probably not even. But Dell monitors are great, from what I've heard.

Actually I always hear of this 24" model, in particular:
Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP-HC

That one is the one I would love to have but I heard its $700...

Unless I am blind, it doesn't say the price on the link you provided.

EDIT: I clicked customize and it says $669

:'(

...... you don't have to post on that... ^

but since that resolution is at 1920x1200 we usually recommend an SLi for that high... but an Ultra is a great card

... you need to read a bit more.. we usually recommend it if the resolution is super high... wheres its needed to stop lag ... usually 1920x1200 or higher..

Depends on the person. I think with a 1920 x 1200 resolution, you can get 30-40fps with games. To some it's not smooth, especially for FPS games.

... you need to read a bit more.. we usually recommend it if the resolution is super high... wheres its needed to stop lag ... usually 1920x1200 or higher..

I have read and I know it all depends on your res...but I just pointed that out how when i came here i was recommended NOT to buy the ultra and NEVER sli...

but I know why it would be needed...

I might as well just wait for the 9800 and q9450...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom