How's this card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggie_da_man

Fully Optimized
Ok my 6200TC is really getting to me with low fps (considering I only have 512mb of ram ATM and the card pulls 192mb). So I'm putting in a new card before I upgrade to the DirectX 10 cards. I've heard a lot of bad thing about the 7300GT but I was looking at the specs and they really don't look that bad.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2231768&Tab=2&NoMapp=0

Worth it or not? I can probably get it a bit cheaper at a computer store near my house...but anyway should I get it?

id go for something like a 6600GT. or a 7600GT, but it's not in your price range.

an X1600XT is around $130 if you can go for that.

I have a 6600, I guess it would hold you off until dx10, but I always have high expectaitions, and this card doesnt satisfy me anymore :(

Well 8 pipelines is the same as a 6600GT. The 7600GT is out of my price range, keep in mind I really don't want to have to spend that much.

Lol I would but I don't think my parents wouldn't let me. The X800GTO is too much cash and I can't order from newegg, I live in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom