How SLI work in my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much rougher on the ol rig is crysis versus say COD4? i mean graphics-wise.

lol.. cod for is a joke compaired to crysis!!! in terms of performance

cod4 ran smooth like butter on my 2900pro, fx62 at 2.8ghz and 1gb of ram...

cod4 is just optimized really good.. and overall looks of the game are just amazing.. due to it not being so junglish like crysis is... i can't for that game to finish.. ummm getting to my computer? lol

crysis.. looks great no doubt.. i play on 1920x1200 w/ the very high mod.. and what seems playable fps.. looks beautiful.. and playing at that huge resolution really gets rid of the jaggies... but still.. plays nothing clsoe to that of cod4

and veedub... ya, i didnt think sli was well optimised yet for crysis.. could be why it wasnt running too well.. supposed to be a tri-sli game too.. pshhhh my ***, they still havent gotten SLi down...

so i guess it could be the 768mb ram giving me the upper hand in this case.. but i dont wanna say i'm 100% sure, i'll be back w/ a fraps report tonite to see

I still think crysis ended up rushed out the door. Just waiting on the patch. So whats up with halo 2 on pc?

plain out terrible... looks worse than halo 1 on xbox.... and the controls feel a bit sluggish.. and not to mention.. all the menu's say press "b" or "a" to go back.. as if it were an xbox controller... which is stupid... everything in there is pretty much setup and optimized for the xbox controller.. its obvious they jsut wanted that game out there...

i may install it again.. just for kicks and giggles.. cuz i need another game to play.. cuz i jsut beat crysis.. and team fortress i'm getting pretty good at.. but dont' wanna over play it

i still need to beat fear extraction point.. i may work at that today.. and dark messiah as well... hopefully my torrents of cod4 and gow finish soon.. i look forward to those 2 games alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom