How to remove program from taskbar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmammen

Self Proclaimed Immortal
Obviously this thing is a trojan or virus of some sort, and i cant get the little ******* to go away. SO my question is- how do i take this off of the taskbar, and essentially delete it. None of my anti virus/malware/spyware/adware has picked it up.

heres a screen to help-

Shot at 2007-08-15

Obviously this thing is a trojan or virus of some sort, and i cant get the little ******* to go away. SO my question is- how do i take this off of the taskbar, and essentially delete it. None of my anti virus/malware/spyware/adware has picked it up.

heres a screen to help-

Shot at 2007-08-15

1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. Type "msconfig"
4. Click on "Startup" tab
5. Uncheck all the programs you dont want to run when you start your computer. In other words, only check the ones that are necessary.

LOL ^^^^^^^ I think he meant to completely go away and not use any CPU usage on it. But if you just dont want it to show, you can do what the above post said.

yeah id do pinoy said, you dont want it AT ALL so remove it from start up, if you hide things then thats not really removing it

Well i did what pinoy said, and still no luck, its still there. Anyone know of any good anti malware/adware/spyware programs that could get rid of it?

find out what process it is. google it.

someone else has had the same problem before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom