How much would you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you asking me as a person, or are you asking about someone who doesn't know how to build a computer? If you're asking me, I'd figure in 1750*.85 because it's "used." So, I'd say 1500 bucks. But if you're trying to sell it to a buddy who doesn't know anything, 2 grand.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
are you asking me as a person, or are you asking about someone who doesn't know how to build a computer? If you're asking me, I'd figure in 1750*.85 because it's "used." So, I'd say 1500 bucks. But if you're trying to sell it to a buddy who doesn't know anything, 2 grand.

Ryan

ebay :D. BUT its only one month old and i use it every other week so......its not that used. i would sell it on TF but i bet i would get more on ebay. for my new build i need at lieast 1900... :D my new build will be a x2 4400, 7800gtx, dfi lanparty expert, 2gb ram, 250gb hdd, x-fi, ect :D

To one of us, id say $12-1500. On ebay, anything goes. Id say shoot for at least 2 grand

just post is as one of the usual, "Best Gaming Computer Ever!!" items. I've seen that done a few times. Suckers always bid on that crap, even though it's a bold-faced lie.

Ryan

you should put x64 windows on there, microsoft is offering a free 6 months trial. but remeber if you use it and ever flash your bios! lol u must set your date back in your bios first before rebooting, or it will say trial expired.. lol :::: bad experience:::

GuitarFreak1857 said:
ebay :D. BUT its only one month old and i use it every other week so......its not that used. i would sell it on TF but i bet i would get more on ebay. for my new build i need at lieast 1900... :D my new build will be a x2 4400, 7800gtx, dfi lanparty expert, 2gb ram, 250gb hdd, x-fi, ect :D
You've got to be kidding? You build a sick gaming rig, use it off and on for a month, and then sell it so you can build an even sicker rig....? Sounds like you barely even use the rig you got, why you wanna build one that costs way more??? Makes no sense to me.

Tyr said:
You've got to be kidding? You build a sick gaming rig, use it off and on for a month, and then sell it so you can build an even sicker rig....? Sounds like you barely even use the rig you got, why you wanna build one that costs way more??? Makes no sense to me.

because, i can sell mine and get an even better one? makes sence to me! i make profit from building and selling. as whoever said, i can say "1337 GAMING RIG" hahaha. i'll set the reserve at like 2grand and start it at like 1700. theyre are rigs going for 800, and its so funny.. look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMD-ATHLON-64-3...54136120QQcategoryZ114192QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i'm going up against some serious competetion... fx 5500 vs 7800gtx.... dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom