How much is this rig worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NosBoost300 said:
ya.. like me, i sold mine for a core 2 duo machine!!! and it doesnt even work at this moment!! FREAKIN GAY... aha looks like i'm having the same back luck you had when you were building your am2 machine.. lol

It's probably that beastly 7300 GT cuasing the problems :p

Lord AnthraX said:
It's probably that beastly 7300 GT cuasing the problems :p

ahahaha, ya it just might be!! lol... i had to use this crappy 7300 gt when i was waiting on my x1900xt to ship in... lol... so i don't think thats the problem...

hopefully the new mobo fixes it all... if not, then i'll have to wait for my x1900xt to ship in from the guy i sold my computer to... see if i can get that running.. or returned for a new one.. yay for warranty!

this core 2 duo machine is just a pain in the *** ... my raptor came in the same day my replacement e6600 came in and i was hoping to see it in action.. i got all over hyped and went to turn it on.. and it stayed on longer than usual.. but no beep.. so i just though.. maybe i didnt plug the audio in right.. but then.. woosh.. it shut off.. lol..

actually no, this is the machine my dad had me build for him...but he dosnt do any gaming or anything so he dosnt use it...he wants to trade it for a lower end system + cash

massacreinfallx said:

Werent you the one who built a system for your self with PQI ram?

I remember you raving on how it was great budget ram...

Now suddenly it's your dads computer....

Odd..

oh so since i thought it was such good budget ram, i would NEVER use it again for a system my dad asked me to build -_-

do you ever think anything over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom