Not open for further replies.

spiritd

Baseband Member
How much could someone get for this setup:

Intel Pentium D 930 OC'd to 3.43 GHZ stable low temps

Thermaltake Big Typhoon
4 LED case fans

Built In To case fan controller

CAR Finish Black Paint jjob with 2 Light beams on front and 3 Blue lit Gauges [temp, fan speed, Volume] 2 usb 2.0 ports and one firewire and volume and 1 headphone and one speaker jack mounted on side 3 cd bays 2 floppy bays [3.5"]
Front Magnetized Door
CLear Side Panel
Fan grills
Fan Air Duct
^ Case

One 7600 GT xXx Factory overclocked to high speeds sli capable

Sli Motherboard with full Pentium EE/D/4/Celeron Support
All Original Mobo documentation
The Mobo has all the ports youll need such as 4 usb ports on the back and upto 4 internal

High Speed DDR2 667 PC25400 Ram With Nice lookin heatspreders

2 UV 12" Cold Cathode Lights with Switch

UV Lights can be dimme dusing fan controller

Arctic Silver 5 applied to all heatsinks.

200 Gigabyte Western Digital CAVIAR SE Hard drive with 7200 rpm ram speed and SATA

A great 585 watt Power Supply with UV reactive Red/Orange sleeving (took 5 hours)

Choice Of OS

The Mobo can do upto 16gigs of ram and it has sata 3.0 gb/s speeds (aka: sata II) and can do a raid configuration

Mobo is SLI capable too

Includes One CD Drive (black samsung)

Please gimme a price quote..

Oops! ! gigabyte of ram and whatever OS you chose I will isntall a fresh copy of. (We own most Operating Systems by MS)

OH... so this is free advertising?? your selling a system like this... your in the wrong area.. you need to be in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum...

Oh..k... then... Umm... say around 800? maybe 850ish IMO, but there are people around here who are better at this than I am...

If it's used, I would say about $500....

Sli Motherboard with full Pentium EE/D/4/Celeron Support
- As opposed to partial or limited support? Could be a POS no-name Mobo.

High Speed DDR2 667 PC25400 Ram With Nice lookin heatspreders
- Nice looking heatspreders mean nothing.. this could be a no-name, bargin barrel purchases from walmart.

A great 585 watt Power Supply with UV reactive Red/Orange sleeving (took 5 hours)
- UV reactive sleeving doesn't make a PSU great.... again... could be some noname PSU that came with a case.

If you are going to be serious about getting a price quote on a system, I would suggest being more serious and list some model numbers... Colorful adjectives don't raise the value of a PC...

Not to people who actually know stuff about hardware. But to computer illeterate people that sounds great.

if you really have a CAR finish on that case like what Falcon NW does, that case would be like 200-300 alone. but yea 850-1000, maybe dropped to 700-900 when conroes comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom