How much is my pc worth ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I might be selling my PC and buying a laptop, but only if it leaves me with some spare money to go towards my hi-fi.

So how much you reckon i could sell this for in the UK:

22" BenQ widescreen monitor
Mouse and Keyboard
Logitech Z5500 Speakers

PC:
Gigabyte -P35C DS3R
Core 2 Duo E6850 @ 3Ghz
BFG OC2 8800GTS 320MB
200GB WD Caviar
18x DVD Drive
520W Hiper Type M (i think..)
2GB Kingston Ram
Akasa Zen Case

Thanks..

Not positive i'm selling yet i'd have to look around see what people are selling for. At a guess around £70 or £80 for the BenQ and 40 or 50 for Logitechs, or maybe 30 because there quite old now.

I'd prefer to sell the PC as a whole, but happy to sell speakers and monitor seperately if i did do it.
But if i did try and sell as a complete setup on ebay what you think i should charge ?

ill def take some z5500s for 30pounds. maybe the monitor too, (probally) if you plan on selling individual. As for a whole thing, i wouldent be the best person to ask, but id guess around 7-800 us dollars which equals around 380 pounds

from what ive heard though things are way more expensive over there, so im probably wrong. Im not the best person for a quote. Wait tell one of the more experienced users come in

500 pounds is around 985$

that seems fair, but since its used, I'd say a bit less

Probably. Newer parts can catch a better price when parted out. Older computers however can sometimes be sold as a whole to unknowledgable people for more than their parts.

you would probally make more selling off all the parts individually. for example, ill pick up the speakers, maybe the monitor, maybe the hd, and maybe the mobo. but thats just from me, im sure you could get the rest sold from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom