Antec 900 = 89
Memory = 189
TRUE = 85
q6600 = 315
DS3r = 150
g15 = 50
g5 = 50
---------------------
1679 total. Ugh, way more than i wanted to spend, but meh, it happens.

i think that happens for everyone... and slowly each person keeps upping what their budget was... so i understand... when i first build this p4 rig, i wanted to spend no more than $500, then it slowly went up... and i end up spening 900$

Heh im REALLY thinking of pulling the trigger on the ultra today after work. If i pick it up today i'll have a solid 30 days to see if something else comes out thats better. But i really dont think there is going to be a better deal on the ultra than what microcenter has running right now and i just cant see the GT beating out an ultra as far as flat out performance goes.

Cyberpowerpc is good, but the only thing i noticed when i was looking around there recently is that they only had like 1 option for a p35 board. They seem to be a little behind when it comes to leading edge components.

I actualy have only spent about $150 on my system really.

The case my mom got me a few years ago cause she blew the PSU in my old one so bought me a complete new case and PSU. (How nice)

The proccy was given to me as a birthday present last year cause i fried my 3200+ Venice. What they didnt know is i had a 3000+ sitting there. Meh

Board i paid 30 bucks for. Was a Christmas present from my ex (girl at the time) and she couldnt afford it and i wanted the SLI-DR. So i pitched in.

RAM ive had since my old Socket A machine. 2x1gig G.Skill PC3200 and 2x512mb Hynix PC3200 ran in Dual Channel.

Video card i won from Bjorn3d (what a win)

My HDs have come all from different machines. My gfs family went through 2 prebuilts so i swiped the drives outa those (The SATA WDs) And the Maxtor ive had since my old Socket A machine. Dont remember how i got that (Might have paid for it idk)

PSU i bought a while ago and my old one fried from a lightning strike to the house. RMAd and got a new. Suppose that about covers is.

Cyberpowerpc is good, but the only thing i noticed when i was looking around there recently is that they only had like 1 option for a p35 board. They seem to be a little behind when it comes to leading edge components.

they still charge 200$ for 2GB of RAM, but i guess i'll tell em' to buy it from the Egg and get it from them..

i remember when the AMD Athlon 64 3000+ was around $150. I cant believe i didnt hold back on spending. Plus, i got my computer built by rip off artists too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom