How long will it be till Radeon 5970s will be available? Or GTX 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northelim

Baseband Member
How long do you think will it be before Radeon HD 5970 will start showing up in stock? Anyone has a rough estimate??

And when does GTX 300 (Fermi) come out??

Yields are starting to improve for the ATI 58/57XX series so you should start to see your favourite e-tailers receiving new stock soon. As for Nvidia's Fermi it is still in development but we should start to see something substantial in mid Q1 of 2010.

Yields are starting to improve for the ATI 58/57XX series so you should start to see your favourite e-tailers receiving new stock soon. As for Nvidia's Fermi it is still in development but we should start to see something substantial in mid Q1 of 2010.

Do you mind showing the sources, where the appearances of 5970s in stock might be soon?

Not saying you are a liar or anything, I just like reading/researching information...

And what do you mean by E-Trailers? Electronic stores?

Places such as Newegg, Zipzoomfly and other major online retailers online will start to be bringing them back in.

I'm actually from Canada and our stock will start to re-emerge over the next few weeks from our suppliers. At this moment we finally brought back a few 5870s and 5850s into our rotation.

Where is my 5800? - O 5800, 5800, Wherefor Art Thou 5800? | [H]ard|OCP

It seems that the yields issue has been addressed for some time now. Since the 5970 uses a GPU that's between the 5870 - 5850 it's safe to say that we should see some soon.

Places such as Newegg, Zipzoomfly and other major online retailers online will start to be bringing them back in.

I'm actually from Canada and our stock will start to re-emerge over the next few weeks from our suppliers. At this moment we finally brought back a few 5870s and 5850s into our rotation.

Where is my 5800? - O 5800, 5800, Wherefor Art Thou 5800? | [H]ard|OCP

It seems that the yields issue has been addressed for some time now. Since the 5970 uses a GPU that's between the 5870 - 5850 it's safe to say that we should see some soon.

i got mine today at 4 AM @ Amazon.com through TigerDirect ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom