How long before my computer is too outdated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont slowly biuld a computer because ur parts will get old. its better to wait and get everything at once.

I agree... Dont go slow.. I wanted to do that..

I bought a case, PSU, Sound, & DVD-RW First..
Then blew the $1000 on the MOBO, RAM, CPU, & GPU
I am very happy..

i would say a 8800 series since they will have propably dropped a bit by then thats really it. i believe crysis will be more gpu demanding then cpu demading. as long as ur e6300 is o/c u should be fine. also i think the rec. specs for bioshock are a 8800 series and a e6600 so u will be fine.

And i dont think your mobo supports pernyn. It may not be that much better than the core2duo anyway.

I would say your gpu is the weakest link... and the 8800gts is pretty good price for the performance you will gain.

dont slowly biuld a computer because ur parts will get old. its better to wait and get everything at once.

oh absolutely, but this cant be a choice for ppl who r tight in budget.

for example, i am still planning on getting an FX-60 off ebay when i get the money n what i really want is to get one of those Phenom FXs. Of course, then im gonna have to upgrade to 790 chipset mobo, get 4GB of DDR2 800 SDRAM just to change CPUs, which is what i want. I want my mobo to still have juice left in it because all games take advantage of dual-core now a days.

another example, my friend has an AMD Athlon 64 x2 4600+, 7900 GTX, n 4x512GB DDR 400 n can run any game, his latest being CnC3, n runs any game at max setting everything perfectly fine. He has not upgraded his computer for 3 years straight.

i want to get the FX-60 n the HD 2900 XTX.

OFF TOPIC:
i just found out that i cant replace my 6600 LE because i dont have my reciept anymore, plus the business place i got it called iGamez lasted only a year n one guy i know who worked there doesnt even like me. Did an RMA on evga.com, got approved, n now i dont think i can send my 6600 LE in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom