How to install power on mobo ? (noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo are u using XP? or MCE? is ur using XP then u dont need 4GB, in fact it will slow down ur PC, XPs limit is 3GB tu 2GB dual Channel is better.

Aww.. i am using xp... i WAS going to get 64 bit... but i didnt, and i read that 64 bit can handle it... Well.. how much slower will keeping all 4 gb in run versus just having 2? I LOVE my ocz ram.. and spent about 210 on each set, id like to be able to use them....

Ps. Like my sig? Do you think it goes too fast? i was bored and whipped it up real fast,

No game yet even uses more then 2GB, BF2 is probably the bigest RAM hog and that only up to 1.3GB of RAM at most. XP only uses around 140-200MB of RAM.

k, cool. Il just use the 2gb for now, and when vista comes out, il just get it and then toss the other 2gig in

Finaly

Yesss! This is the first post on my new comp. I just finished building it, and its 4 in the morning here, and i just finished installing zonelarm and stuff.
Oh, to the guy that asked me to bench mark my comp. Here it is
3DMark05 = 10876 My old comp scored 256
3DMark06 = 6061 My old comp scored 36

Man, this comp is a beast now. Cant wait to finaly play Bf2 without all that client side lag.

Oh, and the guy that asked for me to let him know how the pluging of the 24 pin went, yes, it was surposed to go there.

Ty eveyone for help from designing it back in jan/feb, to helping me with this problem here.

Oh, one last question tho. Do you need the audio cable that comes from the cd drive that hooks up to the mobo? Does it do anything? cause i couldnt find the cable and said 'f' it.

wow thats a wicked score,

Im punching 8500 ish on 3dmark 2005 and im happy with that, 10k is very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom