How good are these computers for gaming and are they worth the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you're wanting is totally possible man. Ya just need to figure out which parts to re-use so you can stay on a budget.

Are you comfortable putting together a computer yourself? It's like Legos basically other than doing the pin-out.

I just wouldn't know fully what parts are compatible. I already have working computers but not ideal for gaming, I'm going to be given one before university as part of a scholarship but have no idea how good it is, so my family think it's a waste of money. That's why I'm not sure I want to spend so much :/

Sorry, it was a different computer and different question on the build. Is this how these forums work? One thread a person?
You get one topic per topic.

I'll put a build together quickly on Scan for you, I'll do the best I can for 350 quid.

I see, next time I'll delete the old one and create a new one, thanks, I'm useless at building computers.

By the way I already have an ATI Radeon HD 5450 graphics card.

Sorry, it was a different computer and different question on the build. Is this how these forums work? One thread a person?

No it's not one thread per person.

The problem is that you want a new computer/build but your scattering all your info and questions about the subject, your new computer/build, across multiple threads. Why should I have to search all of these threads to find out what you've look at already or what questions have already been answered about the subject at hand, helping you get a new computer.

If you want us to help you, please try to make it easy for us to do so.

Edit: and you also need to quit double posting. If you make a post and a few minutes later you have something else to add to the conversation, and no one else has responded to your last post yet, use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add the info to your last post..

No it's not one thread per person.

The problem is that you want a new computer/build but your scattering all your info and questions about the subject, your new computer/build, across multiple threads. Why should I have to search all of these threads to find out what you've look at already or what questions have already been answered about the subject at hand, helping you get a new computer.

If you want us to help you, please try to make it easy for us to do so.

I forgot I asked a few questions at the start, shall I just delete this and post one, updated thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom