How to Dual Screen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
curtcheese64 said:
Plug the primary monitor (the one on the left) into the left dvi port on your 7900. Plug the secondary monitor (one on the right) into the right dvi port on your 7900. Go into dispay properties and click on the rectangle with a 1 in it. Make sure that the "use this as my primary monitor" box is checked. Then click on the number 2 rectangle and check the "extend windows desktop onto this display" box.

The second monitor will act as an extension of the first. You can drag and drop things to this display, open windows, etc..

I have a laptop, and one VGA out and tried that same thing and i still have the same screen on both, idk any programs so this is making me mad :mad: help plz

Demonwithin - did you select "Extend my Windows desktop to this monitor" option?

Also, Ive rarely seen an option to run a game in a window. I think its kinda pointles...

what you CAN do however, is pause the game, hit windows key+D to minimize everything, go to the IM window or whatever, and then when your done click back on teh game at the bottom, OR, pause the game adn use Alt+Tab to switch around, then Alt+Tab back to the game..

both of these can cause some hangs after a while....

You can pause an online multiplayer game :freak:

That would just be pointless :). What i do is keep all my xfire conversations and like whatelse im running, teamspeak, other kind of programs. So I can see whose writing to me, and what they are saying, instead of having to read them on the screen while playing BF2 :D. I think it's useful. And if someone types in an ip or something, I dont have to memorize it or just write it down :classic:

I know cs or CS:s has an option to "run game in windows" But that's the only game i have seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom