How does this Computer look? - Page 7 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login

Old 02-12-2015, 08:27 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Default Re: How does this Computer look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnageX View Post
2-day free shipping from Amazon with a Prime subscription FTW!
If the premium subcription cost money just to get that 2 day deal you can have that crap.

Amazon.com Help: About the Amazon Prime Membership Charge

I rather just pay and save when I can, nothing more to it then that.

@Daunte: brazil illinois ? o_o
Thats a new one to me, for a second there I thought the company screwed up his order.
Good laugh indeed but that really threw me off there.

-RockMan- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:05 PM   #62 (permalink)
Junior Techie

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793019.582163.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793032.929984.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793057.253431.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793069.667178.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793082.304873.jpg
Here are the photos, thanks for convincing me to get a Mid instead of a full. This thing is Gigantic. I already installed the DVD drive, instead of buying one I stole one off a computer that no longer works! I get my motherboard tomorrow! Am I able to install the Mobo before the PSU? I am excited to install it! It seems like a great case, lots of room and such!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lukario45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:08 PM   #63 (permalink)
True Techie

Cool man. Make sure you tidy up those cables with that window and all lol. Keep the pics coming as you get it going.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:13 PM   #64 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by -RockMan- View Post
If the premium subcription cost money just to get that 2 day deal you can have that crap.

@Daunte: brazil illinois ? o_o
Thats a new one to me, for a second there I thought the company screwed up his order.
Good laugh indeed but that really threw me off there.
I actually got it from newegg :3 The other parts came from amazon because it was cheaper! My dad also has prime. I bought the processor (for the second time) today

Quote:
Originally Posted by x51noob View Post
Cool man. Make sure you tidy up those cables with that window and all lol. Keep the pics coming as you get it going.
Will do! There is a spot for me to hide the wires Am I able to Install the Mobo before the PSU?
Old 02-12-2015, 09:13 PM   #65 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Lol case looks nice, When I ever work on a system in a full tower it feels like I'm moving a refrigerator, so dang big, Then I open it and usually find a micro MB lol Just make sure the DVD Rom works but worst case if you have windows you could down load windows on another system and make a bootable flash drive, would just need a USB drive with at least 4 gigs of storage and the valid registration number from your copy of windows.
Oh yes you can, just be very careful putting the PS in, one slip and a drop could get expensive.

Antec 200 - I7-920 - ASUS P6T - Corsair TX650 it's old but still kicking like a mule
2-EVGA GTX 470 in SLI- ocz vertex 3 SSD 128 gig
Seagate Barracuda 1-TB - OCZ DDR3-1600 12 gigs 3x2
Keeps Me Happy :lol:

If I've been helpful, Please rep me
Dauntae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:15 PM   #66 (permalink)
Private Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by -RockMan- View Post

~$8 a month, and I get free 2 day shipping on prime eligible items, video streaming service, prime music service, prime photo service, and more .

If you order from Amazon pretty frequently like I do, the free 2-day shipping pays for Prime itself fairly quickly. Especially nice for large things things that cost a lot to ship, or small things individually that would cost a lot just because of a base shipping charge. Heck, my wife and I got all of our wedding decorations and stuff from Amazon over the course of a couple of months...if it wasn't for Prime, it would have been way more expensive due to shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x51noob View Post
+1
Good idea to tidy cables up the first time you build it - your drive to redo cabling nicely dwindles as time goes by .

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the under my post
carnageX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:18 PM   #67 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauntae View Post
Lol case looks nice, When I ever work on a system in a full tower it feels like I'm moving a refrigerator, so dang big, Then I open it and usually find a micro MB lol Just make sure the DVD Tom works but worst case if you have windows you could down load windows on another system and make a bootable flash drive, would just need a USB drive with at least 4 gigs of storage and the valid registration number from your copy of windows.
I know it works, The computer I got it from just went all fuzzy when trying to boot! probs a simple fix but I was too lazy, besides the computer was really slow anyways
Old 02-12-2015, 09:22 PM   #68 (permalink)
True Techie

Quote:
+1
Good idea to tidy cables up the first time you build it - your drive to redo cabling nicely dwindles as time goes by .
Right...I need to re-do mine but I've been meaning to move into another chassis for a while so I'm kinda just ..meh.

And I usually install the mobo first so I know where all the headers and crap are. But I'm no pro I've only done a few now.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #69 (permalink)
Build Guru

Go post in the cable management thread.

Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:40 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
~$8 a month, and I get free 2 day shipping on prime eligible items, video streaming service, prime music service, prime photo service, and more .

If you order from Amazon pretty frequently like I do,
Woah woah back up there, so you chuck away 8 bucks a month to amazon ?
Your there to save money, not give more money to them.
Also I'm still right by that link I showed you, so yearly you come out of pocket 96.00.
No disrespect but you don't know to shop, bargain and save some money.

Enjoy your amazon prime. :/

-RockMan- is offline   Reply With Quote