How does this Computer look?

It seems to be working now put more paste on. It is very ****ed off about me removing a stick of ram an only having 4gb free in the hdd. Lol

I will post a video later on the computer I am building

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do a youtube recording once its completely done and run a few games and apps.
It'll be nice to show people here and elsewhere what AMD is fully capable of instead of getting trashed talk daily.

I am posting this from my computer! It boots up fast enough that the graphics doesn't show it booting. I will do a video once I get the graphics card. (I am running a crap card so It still cant be classified as a gaming PC yet lol) Windows 8 is amazing so far, although it is a bit invasive. (I was forced to link my skype account to my Microsoft account)

(I was forced to link my skype account to my Microsoft account)

Get used to it, microsoft is like google if not worse when they want to meddle in your life.
Only way to keep your accounts discrete is to not link everything to one source of access.
keep your information private and not in public, prevents MS and google from sniffing into stuff they shouldn't be in.
About windows 8 os its alright its like the mac os x environment, not hard to customize the os to what you want it to be.
Registry in 8 is flat out sorry, broken and pitiful, I've seen w7 and other distros of linux like suse and ubuntu.
Perform so much better without much crashing or wearing down.

Last edited:
A performance update....
The computer runs great currently. The CPU is staying nice and cool although the value is constantly changing, It fluctuates when I open and close applications. Although it is mostly below room tempeture. Its actually colder then it is outside, and it is winter. I currently cannot run my games yet because of the crap card, although when I order it I might OC my current card for the hell of if. I am running out of room on my SSD and after I install TF2 i will almost have no room left. Will it affect the performance of the games If I start installing them to the HDD? I really hope not or ill have to just buy another SSD. 128gb goes fast. Here are the temperatures and such.
324f80cea4.png

A performance update....
The computer runs great currently. The CPU is staying nice and cool although the value is constantly changing, It fluctuates when I open and close applications. Although it is mostly below room tempeture. Its actually colder then it is outside, and it is winter. I currently cannot run my games yet because of the crap card, although when I order it I might OC my current card for the hell of if. I am running out of room on my SSD and after I install TF2 i will almost have no room left. Will it affect the performance of the games If I start installing them to the HDD? I really hope not or ill have to just buy another SSD. 128gb goes fast. Here are the temperatures and such.
324f80cea4.png

Looks good, I don't know where you live but over on the east side of usa.
When tempatures get "WARM" its best you have a small fan or ac unit regulate the tempature in your room.
If I keep my room tempature between 70c-85c it'll keep my amd from getting too hot.
Keep your room dust free and clutter free makes a difference if your a amd user.
PM I want to give you some info for your computer like I mentioned at the beginning of your thread.

As for the SSD and games, MOST games right now will not have any advantage to being on a SSD and should be on the storage drive. I keep all my steam games on my storage and put BF4 on my SSD because battlefield def does take advantage of the SSD.

Back
Top Bottom